StackAnalyzer automatically determines the worst-case stack usage of the tasks in embedded applications. It directly analyzes binary executables and considers all possible execution scenarios. Tight integration with TargetLink and SCADE is available, as well as qualification kits for standards such as ISO 26262, DO-178B, and IEC 61508.
- Detailed and precise information on user-stack usage and system-stack usage by application tasks.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis. You can easily focus on any code parts of particular interest to you.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code. Potential flaws in the debug information will not confuse StackAnalyzer.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Customizable XML reports for documentation and certification.
- Optional ValueAnalyzer add-on for static analysis of register and memory cells, memory accesses and function calls.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt (e.g. aiT for worst-case execution time analysis).
- Batch mode for easy integration with other tools, or into automated build processes.